To Create the Bundled Advertiser account,
- On the Network Navigation Bar, hover on Advertisers and choose "Add Bundled Advertiser".
If you see "View Bundled Advertiser", the "Bundled Advertiser" has already been created.
- In Company Profile, enter a unique Advertiser Name. Using "bundle" in the Advertiser Name is helpful in distinguishing it from regular advertisers.
- If you need to track the bundled advertiser across multiple applications, such as a click tracking application, enter the Advertiser ID that uniquely identifies the advertiser on the external application. (Note: The Advertiser ID name or label is customizable, therefore "Advertiser ID" may be named differently on your platform.)
- Enter unique Publisher Name. If you need to track the bundled publisher across multiple applications, enter the Publisher ID. (Note: The Publisher ID name or label is customizable, therefore "Publisher ID" may be named differently on your platform.) The platform creates the bundled publisher name and ID if one is not entered and all calls sent to a bundled campaign are labeled with the bundled publisher name. An advertiser viewing reports see calls attributed to this publisher if their campaign is bundled.
- Enter Publisher Promotional Methods and Notes (optional).
- Click Update.