Notification preferences are defined at the user level for each type of user: Network, Advertiser, "network managed" Advertiser, and Publisher. See Manage Notification Preferences on how to set notification preferences.
Network User Notifications
Network users can receive notifications when
- Advertisers or Publishers apply to the network ( "Applications")
- "Budgets and Call Caps" are reached on campaigns
"Budgets and Call Caps" notifications occur when a budget reaches 75%, 90% and 100% of a campaign's defined budget.
Additionally, in the Notification Tile on the Network Dashboard, Feedback and Pending Campaign notifications are displayed.
Advertiser User Notifications
Advertiser users can be notified when
- "Budgets and Call Caps" are reached
- Publishers apply to their campaign ("Campaign Applications")
- Campaigns reach a pause date ("Campaign Pause")
- Calls occur on their campaign "Call Activity"
- Campaign reaches a pause date ("Campaign Pause")
- When calls occur on their campaign ("Call Activity")
Additionally, in the Notification tile on the Advertiser Dashboard, Custom Creative Request notifications are displayed.
"Network Managed" Advertiser User Notifications
"Network Managed" Advertiser users can be notified about "Network Announcements" and "Call Activity".
Publisher User Notifications
Publisher users can be notified when:
- Campaign applications are approved or declined ("Campaign Application Status"),
- A campaign pauses or is scheduled to pause ("Campaign Pause"),
- Invited to promote a campaign ("Campaign Invitations"),
- Campaign terms change ("Campaign Term Changes"),
- Promo numbers are scheduled to be reclaimed ("Inactive Promo Number Reclamation")